Rules:
1. Go to the file that holds pictures.
2. Go to the 6th file or if there aren't 6 files skip this step.
3. Go to the 6th picture and blog about it.

In June of 2008 I thought I had a good idea for an anniversary gift to my husband. BTW our anniversary is in Oct so I had awhile. I thought I would loss some weight (hopeful thinking I know) and make a music video for him of me in several different outfits lip singing to our song. "You are the Reason" by Michael Mclain. So anyways one night I decided to dress myself up a little punkish and slapped on some darker makeup then I would usually wear and wear a costume tattoo sleeve. Needless to say the weight never came off and I didn't do the video. I did end up making a dress I had planned to make but ended up wearing it for Halloween but that's another blog all together. So do I look "Punkish"? Does my nose look big? Do my lips look small? The eye make up doesn't look to bad right?
OH!!! I have to Tag now.
Maren, Christian, Mellissa, Nathan, Memo, & Charity

3 comments:
I didn't even notice the tattoo sleeve until you mentioned. I bet Ammon would have loved it if you made a video. I follow your blog, but I follow through reader not follower.
You definately look punkish. That is a very cool tatoo sleeve. I will sign up on your blog as a follower
I love the picture. You do look punkish but what does that say about me? I wear dark make up quite frequently! The tatoo sleeve is awesome. Fun idea.
Post a Comment