I am sure you noticed that when you sign into your blogspot account and you have listed yourself as following anyone it gives you a list of the most recent people who have posted a blog.I want to follow YOU!!!!!
Please put a link on your blog for followers. You'll be amazed at how many people follow your blogs. I know I am I have 2 followers.
BTW Your blog is AWESOME!
What do you think of mine?

3 comments:
I like it!
I'll try to figure out how to do that.
I love your blog. I love to read it and post. I don't really "follow" anyone but I read everyone's. I do have myself as a follower on Charity's because I think she likes to see how many people read it. I can add myself to yours if you would like but I do read it.
Post a Comment